“Religion and science” (Murray and Rea) 193-200, 209-226
- How do Murray and Rea define science?
A. Padgett “Science and Religion” (Canvas)
- Describe some examples of how religion has played a constructive and supportive role throughout the history of science.
“Cosmological Arguments” (Pojman Ch 2)
- According to Pojman what does it mean to say that something is contingent? How is an a-priori argument different than an a-posteriori argument?
“Theistic arguments” (Murray and Rea) 135-146
- According to Murray and Rea, what is the Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR)? Do you think this is a plausible principle?
“The Kalam Cosmological Argument” W. Craig and J. P. Moreland (Canvas)
- How do Craig and Moreland use Hilbert’s Hotel to support their argument?
“God, physics and the Big Bang” William Stoeger (Canvas)
- According to Stoeger, what is the philosophical significance of the Planck era in cosmic history as it relates to the limits of science?
“Teleological Arguments” (Pojman Ch 3)
- According to Pojman what is the essence of the Darwinian objection to the teleological argument?
Robin Collins “A Scientific Argument for the Existence of God” (Canvas)
- According to Collins why is the universe analogous to a biosphere that is tailor-made to support human life?
“Theistic arguments” (Murray & Rea) 123-135
- According to Murray and Rea what is the “multiverse objection” to the teleological argument from fine-tuning? Do they find this objection plausible? Why or why not?
Simon Conway Morris “Evolution and Convergence: Some Wider Considerations” (Canvas)
According to Conway-Morris are some outcomes of the evolutionary process fundamentally predictable (or inevitable)? Why or why not?
. WITH nursingessayswriters.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post 160 P A R T II T R A D I T I O N A L A R G U M E N T S F O R T H E E X I S T E N C E O F G O D II.4 The Kalam Cosmological Argument WILLIAM LANE… appeared first on nursingessayswriters.com.
160 P A R T II T R A D I T I O N A L A R G U M E N T S F O R T H E E X I S T E N C E O F G O D II.4 The Kalam Cosmological Argument WILLIAM LANE… was first posted on October 18, 2020 at 9:48 pm.
©2019 "nursingessayswriters.com". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"