Create a memo on compliance with the Americans with the Disabilities Act and a rating form for use in evaluating the training and experience of applicants.
H & R Group has not had any applicants with disabilities apply for server jobs in the past, however, Ms. Cold is concerned that the company must be ready for the likelihood that it will happen at some time in the future. Also, the previous selection measures did not include a method for evaluating the training and experience of servers for the job. Ms. Cold would like you to:
1. Prepare a memo outlining what you would need to diagnose in the current selection program to be sure H & R Group is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
2. Compose a rating form to be used in evaluating the training and experience of applicants for the job of server. The form must include:
o The task
o Minimum qualifications for each task
o The applicant rating
After you have conducted the necessary research, prepare an intra-office memorandum to the Human Resource Director in which you address compliance with the American with Disabilities Act. Your memo:
1. Must be formatted using the elements of an inter-office memorandum: the Heading, which will include To: (who it will be addressing, From: (the memorandum will be written by you), Date: (date in which the memorandum is written), and the Re: (what the memorandum is in regards to).
2. Must be typewritten in Times New Roman or Arial 12-point font, and with 1-inch margins.
3. Must be at least 1-2 pages in length.
4. Must include two scholarly and credible sources (not including the textbook).
You will also prepare a Rating Form for the Human Resource Director as follows:
1. Times New Roman or Arial 12-point font; one-inch margins; singled spaced.
2. Each part must use appropriate headings to classify each section.
3. Must be 1-2 pages of content.