1. Analyze the production photo from Apollo in your textbook on the top of page 148. According to director Nancy Keystone, who was the scene designer for Part 2 of Apollo at Portland Center Stage in 2009, the use of boxes on stage was central and symbolic to the metaphor and action she created on stage. What did the symbolism of 200 file boxes represent and how did she use the metaphor to inform and engage her actors and shape her space? Support your response with specific examples from the text.
2. How can lighting affect the mood of a production? Support your response with specific examples.
3. Discuss the importance of the protagonist/antagonist relationship in drama. Support your response with specific examples from one of the plays we have read thus far.
4. Discuss how costume design communicates the progression of character of the Lord of the Underworld. The costume design for this character can be found in the production photo from Eurydice on page 182 in your textbook. Support your response with specific examples.
5. As an actor, what kind of challenges might the long stories from Joe Turnerâ€s Come and Gone present? What do we learn about the characters from these long stories? How do they relate to the events of the play and the playâ€s meaning? Support your response with specific examples from the play.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post analyze the production photo from apollo in your textbook on the top of page 148 according to director nancy keystone who was the scene designer for part 2 of apollo at portland center stage in 2009 the use of boxes on stage was central and symbolic to appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.