Describe the anticipated barriers to the change process in your institution Include the organization’s culture, its’ reaction to change, and your leadership role for change. August 2, 2019
What levels of evidence are present in relation to research and practice and why are they important regardless of the method you use?August 2, 2019
The final assignment for this course is a Final Paper. The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by applying your knowledge in the field of health care ethics and medical law through the analysis of an actual case regarding an ethical dilemma.
Focus of the Final Paper
Review the three scenarios below. Choose one of them and address the questions asked within your selected scenario in the form of a written analysis.
Scenario No. 3: Institutional Code of Ethics
Project Assignment: Codes of ethics are standards that outline how individuals or groups of people are to act. The healthcare/medical community has its own code of ethics, which is outlined in the American Medical Association’s Code of Medical Ethics. Review the following:
- AMA’s Code of Medical Ethics here:American Medical Association. (2013). AMA’s code of medical ethics. Retrieved from http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics.page.
- Three local or regional hospitals’ codes of ethics.
- Various scholarly research on healthcare codes of ethics (at least seven additional sources).
Then, prepare your Final Paper by analyzing the issues through these steps:
- Analyze the specific requirements of a code of ethics.
- Identify three critical elements of the AMA’s code that you believe are most important.
- Examine the differences and similarities between the AMA’s Code of Medical Ethics requirements and the code requirements of the three hospitals that you researched.
- Explain why certain individuals and/or groups (please name these) should follow a hospital’s code of ethics.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources that were published within the past five years, including a minimum of four from academic journals found in the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"