database scienceJune 1, 2021
Tax-paying and law-abiding, permanent resident of canada.June 1, 2021
Students will attend (or find online content from) ONE (1) local public meetings of their choice and analyze and compare how the organization(s) handle relations with the public based on themes covered in the course materials. The meeting could be any local, state, or federal open meeting to include things like public school board meetings and homeowner association meetings. Each project will be 5-10 pages in length, basic APA required formatting, and themes covered in the course from the text should be cited as reference material in the analysis.
Include the following items in your report:
- Describe the city you selected (e.g. population, location, major projects the City is involved with)
- What agenda item did you select and why?
- Summarize the key players involved with that item.
- Conclude the report with a detailed analysis of the agenda item.
- Include why it relates to Public Relations.
- Include what the final decision of the Council/Board was and if felt it was beneficial or not beneficial to the citizens in that area.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post assessment of a public agenda meeting and their use of public relations 1 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"