do people with schizophrenia lack emotional intelligence part 2June 2, 2021
ma171 midterm exam – The Nursing HubJune 2, 2021
Assignment 1: Discussion: Random Selection
A random selection of files from a student counseling center revealed the following reasons why college students seek services:
Mental health issues 25
Learning/school issues 15
Relationship issues 5
- What does it mean to say the files were randomly selected?
- How would the researcher randomly select files? In other words, what does the process look like?
- What is the probability that if we pulled another student file from the counseling center the student would fall in each of the following categories a) mental health issues, b) learning/school issues OR relationship issues, c) any category except other?
- Would our probabilities and results be different if we used convenience sampling? Why or why not?
By the due date assigned, post your response to the discussion in the Discussion Area below.
- Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions
- Quality of responses to classmates
- Frequency of responses to classmates
- Reference to supporting readings and other materials
- Language and grammar
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Assignment 1: Discussion: Random SelectionA random selection of files from a student counseling center revealed the following reasons why college students seek services:Mental health issues appeared first on Psychology Homework.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"