The recent advances in information and communication technology (ICT) has promoted the evolution of conventional computer-aided manufacturing industry to smart data-driven manufacturing. Data analytics in massive manufacturing data can extract huge business values while it can also result in research challenges due to the heterogeneous data types, enormous volume and real-time velocity of manufacturing data. Attached document below for reference:
For this assignment,
1. You are required to research the benefits as well as the challenges associated with Big Data Analytics for Manufacturing Internet of Things.
2. Be approximately 3-5 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
3. Follow APA guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
4. Support your response with the readings from at least five peer-reviewed articles or scholarly journals to support your positions, claims, and observations.
5. No Plagiarism
6. Be clear with well-written, concise, using excellent grammar and style techniques.