Create a 7- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes on DNA evidence. Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the biological evidence obtained at the crime scene.
- Identify the preservation and collection of the various types of biological evidence.
- Describe the collection process of DNA evidence.
- Describe the structure and genetic properties of DNA.
- Identify the methods used to test DNA.
Include information learned this week from the MyCrimeKit Virtual Lab activities in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
The post Biological and DNA Evidence Presentation appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Biological and DNA Evidence Presentation was first posted on March 2, 2021 at 5:15 pm.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"