Read Boreuski’s This Way for the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen.
• 500 words
• The flow of ideas follows a logical, well-organized pattern
• Each paragraph expresses one idea encapsulated in a topic sentence
• The introduction and conclusion are engaging, cohesive, and appropriate in their position
• The response is relevant to the reading
Style and Clarity
Elements of style and clarity are strong.
• Paragraph and sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought
• The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment
• A variety of sentence structures are present