Final Journal AssignmentOctober 16, 2020
the practice of being required to quot;work off-the-clockquot; an unethical practice or just quot;to be expectedquot; in the modern world of work?…October 16, 2020
An organization’s Code of Ethics is a tool that professional managers use to hold employees accountable for their actions and values-based decision-making.
For this assignment, you will be comparing/contrasting two organizations’ code of ethics.
- Perform an internet search to locate the AHIMA Standards of Ethical Coding and the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) Code of Ethics.
- Compare and contrast these two code of ethics. Explain how they are alike and how they are different.
- Which code of ethics holds the most meaning for you?
- Which ethical principle do you feel is the most important for you as a Health Information Management professional?
- What will you do to model ethical behavior as a Health Information Management professional?
- Submit your findings in a 2 page Word document.
The post Case Study of Ethical Standards first appeared on Submit Your Essays.
Case Study of Ethical Standards was first posted on October 16, 2020 at 4:43 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"