How are you going to work to change the policy/problem (i.e., plan for social advocacy)? How will your efforts address the policy/social problem described?October 10, 2021
Describe cultural differences regarding body positions and movements and use this knowledge effectively in communicating. 4. Describe the impact of culture on views and practices concerning human relations and use this knowledge effectively in communicating.October 10, 2021
Case Problem: Young Professional Magazine (p. 324)
Use Data File: Professional.xlsx (attached below)
As a new employee of the magazine, you have been asked to help analyze the survey results of their target audience. Prepare a managerial report summarizing the results of the survey. In addition to statistical summaries, discuss how the magazine might use these results to attract advertisers.
I am looking for the interpretation of the data, not simply the regurgitation of results. Please address the following:
- Develop appropriate descriptive statistics to summarize the data.
- Develop 95% confidence intervals for the mean age and household income of the subscribers.
- Develop 95% confidence intervals for the proportion of the subscribers who have broadband access at home and the proportion of of subscribers who have children.
- Would Young Professional be a good advertising outlet for online brokers? Justify your conclusion with statistical data.
- Would this magazine be a good place to advertise for companies selling educational software and computer games for young children?
Submit the report as a .doc/pdf and attach your .xlsx statistics file
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"