Types Of Qualitative ResearchNovember 9, 2019
Rough Draft Qualitative Research Critique And Ethical ConsiderationsNovember 9, 2019
Write a 3-5-page APA-formatted paper that reflects on what you learned about the writing process, what aspects were the most helpful, and how you can continue to use what you learned.
Reflective writing lets you examine and think carefully about your own work. It can help you identify the things you know well, as well as gaps in your knowledge. Reflective writing can also help you see the writing process decisions that have worked well and those that did not. When you take the time to reflect on your writing skills, it can help you grow as both a learner and as a working professional.
Note: The assessments in this course build on each other and must be completed in sequence.
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competency through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze rhetorical situations in writing to produce sound written work.
- Explain how feedback from faculty helped improve writing skills.
- Describe how anticipated obstacles to good writing did or did not occur.
- Explain how to continually improve writing skills.
- Competency 2: Apply information and use literacy skills to produce evidence-based written work.
- Explain how the use of writing tools improved writing skills.
- Competency 3: Apply prewriting, planning, drafting, and revision skills.
- Explain the prewriting steps that are most useful.
- Competency 4: Apply accepted style conventions and written expression skills.
- Write content clearly and logically with correct use of APA format, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Writing is a process. Many learners are not aware of the steps to take in the process and fail to allow enough time for all of the steps in the process. As a result, their writing may be difficult to follow or does not clearly convey their thoughts. By focusing on the steps and taking the time to go through all of the steps, you can improve your writing skills.
For this final assessment, you do not need to provide any supporting research, but you do need to format your paper following APA format guidelines. In your paper:
- Explain which parts of the prewriting steps you found most useful.
- Will you continue to use these steps in the future?
- Explain how you used your faculty’s feedback on the prewriting assessments.
- What types of feedback were the most useful?
- What types of feedback were the least useful?
- Explain how you used the writing tools (resources and activities) to help you complete the assessments.
- Which tools were the most helpful?
- If you did not make use of the writing tools (resources and activities), explain why you did not.
- Describe how your anticipated obstacles (from Assessment 1) did or did not occur. Were you right or wrong about what the most challenging thing about this course would be?
- Explain how you can continue to improve your writing skills as you progress in your degree program.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"