Critically evaluate a food- or nutrition-related advertisement. The advertisement can be
from television, magazine, newspaper, or internet. You may use the Internet to research
the product being sold. Be sure to include the following in your paper:
1. How the advertisement attempts to influence food choices.
2. What audience is being targeted?
3. What attributes of the product are emphasized?
4. What mechanism is used to hold your attention?
5. How factual is the information?
6. What is used to lend credibility to advertiserâ€™s claims?
7. What part of the truth remains undisclosed?
8. How effective is the advertisement?
Your report should be 2-3 pages of 12-pt double-spaced text with 1â€-margins. Also include a copy of
the advertisement if it came from a magazine or newspaper.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.