The house of RuthSeptember 9, 2021
Individual vs. Structural-Cultural Theories – The Nursing TermPaperSeptember 9, 2021
The module 4 readings include discussions of genetic engineering,
nanotechnology, robotics, cyborgs, life prolongation, gender studies,
and economics. Your question is this: which topic(s) raised by these readings do you think will of the most importance as we move through the 21st Century? Why?
- Have 5 paragraphs
Introduce the way you are tying the concept of technology to society.
It is a great idea to name the group most affected in our sicety by the
technology. The introduction should end with your thesis which is the
main idea of what you are writing. You should never cite your thesis,
this is your point, not something that comes from research!
- Point one that supports that thesis
- Point two that supports that thesis
- Point three that supports that thesis
- Conclusion- Restate the thesis in conclusive terms. Please do not introduce a new idea in your conclusion.
Journals and Discussion posts have to be cited in APA format for full
credit. Please do not use MLA or Chicago format. There should never be
footnotes or the words “Work Cited” in APA format! The reason we use
APA format is this is a class in the social sciences which only uses APA
- All end references are titled “References” in APA format
- There are always in-text citations that correspond to end references
citation should be in the format (author, year) format at the end of
the sentence where you have used the source. You only add a page number
to that in-text citation for a direct quote.
your direct quotes to less than 10% of your paper. More than this is
often considered plagiarism. If you use a quote, please make sure it is
cited in the text.
- End references should always have a corresponding in-text citation.
- End references are always alphabetized.
- End references are in a basic format (for this course). See below for the format. Remember, punctuation makes a difference!
“Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!”
The post CSM Genetic Engineering Nanotechnology Robotics & Gender Studies Discussion appeared first on Coursework Geeks.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"