Read Finkelman (2016), Chapter 13: Improving Teamwork: Collaboration, Coordination, and Conflict Resolution, section on Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, pp. 324-333 (see attached chapter 13 in word document).
· Observe nurses in a care delivery setting. Identify a recurring conflict with the potential to negatively impact patient care. Decide if delegation was an issue in the conflict. This should be from your practice setting or prelicensure experiences.
· Provide details of what happened, including who was involved, what was said, where it occurred, and what was the outcome that led you to decide the conflict was unresolved.
· Identify the type of conflict. Explain your rationale for selecting this type.
· Outline the four stages of conflict, as described in our text, and how they relate to your example.
· Propose strategies to resolve the conflict. Search scholarly sources in the library and the Internet for evidence on what may be effective.
· Discuss if delegation was an issue in the conflict. Be specific.
· Describe how you would collaborate with a nurse leader to reach consensus on the best strategy to employ to deal with the conflict.
· Describe the rationale for selecting the best strategy.
· Provide a summary or conclusion about this experience or assignment and how you may deal with conflict more effectively in the future.
· Type your paper using Microsoft Word 2010 or later.
Write a 5-7-page paper due today 1/21 before midnight (not including the title or References pages) using APA format and at least four scholarly references no older than 5 years that includes the following level one headings:
1) Start your paper with an introduction ending with a purpose statement (e.g. “the purpose of this paper is…”)
2) Describe an unresolved (recurring) conflict that you experienced or observed. Identify the type of conflict.
3) Provide details of what happened, including who was involved, what was said, where it occurred, and what was the outcome that led you to decide the conflict was unresolved.
4) Outline the four stages of conflict, as described in Finkelman, and how the stages relate to your example. Decide if delegation was an issue in the conflict. Be specific.
5) Describe the strategies for conflict resolution and how you would collaborate with a nurse leader to resolve the conflict. Cites the course textbook and three scholarly sources.
6) Provide a conclusion or summary about this experience and how you may deal with conflict more effectively in the future.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.