How are anger and hate similar? How are they different?August 2, 2019
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention publishes annual numbers for the leading causes of death in the United States. Review the Leading Causes of DeathAugust 2, 2019
It is reasonable to admit that in four weeks you have been exposed to a great deal of information about the human mind! This assignment will give you the opportunity to examine how the knowledge that you have acquired during the past weeks may tie together. You will explore a phenomenon that interests you, highlight the methodologies used to study it, uncover the results obtained, and assess the validity of the knowledge acquired. These activities will make you aware of the intrinsic relationship between knowledge of specific mental and behavioral phenomena, as well as the limitations of the techniques used to study them. Knowledge in cognitive psychology is largely gathered by means of experiments. Thus, it is important that you become intimately familiar with this data-gathering method. The goal of the assignment is to ensure that you have a good understanding of specific cognitive psychological phenomena as well as experiments that are often used to investigate such phenomena. Abide by the instructions listed below:
- Watch the video, Experimental Research Methods in Psychology (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., on the experimental method.
- Go to the Ashford University Library or Google Scholar and select a peer-reviewed article on a topic of interest among those discussed in our class. If you prefer, you may select an article from the recommended resources.
- Describe the main research questions that the study attempts to answer. Keep in mind that a description of the main question of the study entails an explanation of the importance of the question (i.e., illustrates the gap in the existing literature).
- State the main hypothesis (prediction) made by the researchers.
- Identify the key variables.
- Describe the critical characteristics of both the participants and the procedures used.
- Summarize the main findings. How do these findings answer the question that the researchers formulated in the introductory section of the article?
- Explain the extent to which the findings answer the research question. Do the findings support their research question (or prediction)?
- Illustrate the weaknesses and strengths of the selected study. For instance, ask yourself questions such as the following:
- Is the technique used to understand the selected phenomenon able to gather adequate information about it?
- How does this technique compare to other techniques used in cognitive psychology?
- Do the findings of the selected study generalize to individuals who may be different from those who participated (young versus older adults)?
. WITH nursingassignment.org AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
Describe the critical characteristics of both the participants and the procedures used. was first posted on July 20, 2019 at 11:07 am.
©2019 “nursingassignment.org”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"