PSYC 301July 15, 2019
Define path-goal leadership.July 15, 2019
Discuss the role of cross-cultural workers in empowering and supporting local churches or church planting movements. Focus your answer on contexts outside of the United States.
- Winter & Hawthorne:
- Article 98 by T. Keller, pp. 615–619
- Article 102 by G. Patterson, pp. 633–642
- Article 103 by N. Cole, pp. 643–645
- Article 104 by D. Garrison, pp. 646–648
- Article 105 by A. Jones, pp. 649–652
- Article 107 by G. Schwartz, pp. 657–659
- Article 109 by P. Parshall, pp. 663–667
- “The C-Spectrum” by J. Travis (within Article 109), p. 664–665
- Article 111 by R. Lewis, pp. 673–676
- “Three Types of Christward Movements” by Brown & Hawthorne (within Article 111), p. 676
- “Church Planting in Urban Slums” by G.P. Hubbard (Micah Network)
How does what you have learned about God’s global purpose change your perspective on current events and on what it means to follow Christ in our current global context? Describe what steps you will take to become a “world Christian” based on the practices identified in the “Life on Purpose” article.
- Winter & Hawthorne:
- Article 125 by D. Bryant, pp. 718–721
- Article 126 by R. Winter, pp. 722–724
- Article 127 by Hickman, Hawthorne & Ahrend, pp. 725–730
- Article 128 by R. Winter, pp. 731–737
- Article 129 by Bower & Ellis, pp. 737–739
- Article 131 by Hoke & Taylor, pp. 742–746
- Article 135 by S. Rundle, pp. 757–763
- “Blessing Berabistan” by N. Forcier (within Article 135) pp. 758–759
- “Tentmakers” by R. Siemens (within Article 135) pp. 760–761
- Article 136 “The Lausanne Covenant,” pp. 764–768
- Each thread must contain at least 2 citations (1 from the Bible), and each reply must contain at least 1 citation.
- Each thread must be at least 250 words (maximum 450 words) and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
Discuss the role of cross-cultural workers in empowering and supporting local churches or church planting movements. was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 1:19 pm.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor.com". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"