doing the data breach lawsuitMay 18, 2021
realize that this situation is now too complicated for another telephone call and you decide to write and demand actionMay 18, 2021
A Reflection on Early Childhood Education Themes
This week, you will take a comprehensive examination to determine how you are performing compared to other early childhood education students throughout the United States. As you enter the later stages of your degree program, you will be assessed on your mastery of topics covered throughout the program. The academic coursework you have already completed in your program should be sufficient for preparation for this exam. The topics are as follows:
- Learner Development
- Learning Differences
- Learning Environments
- Content Knowledge
- Application of Content
- Planning for Instruction
- Instructional Strategies
- Professional Learning and Ethical Practice
- Leadership and Collaboration
For the final journal, reflect on the above topics and how they are aligned with the main content covered in this course. This course is focused on multicultural and anti-bias issues that support the development of cultural competence when working with children and families in early childhood settings. With this in mind,
- Describe how you will demonstrate cultural competence in five of the exam topic areas of your choosing.
- For each chosen topic area, develop a commitment statement that you can use in your future role. For example:
- Learner Development: In order to support language development to meet the individual needs of the children in my classroom, I will use checklists to observe where children need additional assistance. Once I observe each child and document where each individual child needs assistance, I will support him or her one-on-one using developmentally appropriate language and literacy approaches. Some examples include providing a print-rich environment, reading aloud to children as a model of language, developing vocabulary through dual-language exploration, and providing engaging learning experiences in which children can use vocabulary and make meaningful connections across instructional activities.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"