1. Use proper significant figures and engineering units in final answers that are numerical values.
2. Units are part of the answer.
3. Always sketch the scenario described in each problem. Most of these problems will be very difficult to understand unless you sketch a diagram showing the geometry, coordinate axes, and field directions.
4. The format is one problem per page. This is to allow you to print out the pages and start your solution under the horizontal line. This will save you from having to re-copy the problem statement.
5. Keep a copy of your solution.
there are 8 questions in the uploaded file.
The post electromagnetic-fields-and-waves first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.