A suggested structure for your essay is as follows:
1. Introduction (approx. 100 words). Define the purpose and scope of your essay, including what you intend to cover. Identify, in a compelling way, why the topic is important. Explain its context. This section should be written in the first person.
2. A brief summary of Porter’s Five Forcesmodel (approx. 200 words). Clearly and succinctly outline the theory underpinning the approach (does not have to be detailed). Use a number of academic references to support the description provided. This section should be written in the third person.
3. Application of the model (approx. 450 words). Here, taking each force in turn, describe and analyse Qantas Airlines, using each force. Be purposeful and specific in explaining exactly why you believe each force impacts in the way you do. Integrate relevant academic references, including at least one specific journal article into your analysis as appropriate. This section should be written in the third person.
4. Usefulness and limitations (approx. 150 words). Explain how both, your and the industry analysis in general, can help Qantas Airlines to make decisions about its future strategy. Note, that the model does have critique and that other ways of analysing the environment are also important. Use references to support and justify your position. This section should be written in the first person.
5. Conclusion (approx. 100 words). Summarise what you have undertaken in the essay along with the relevant conclusions and your own opinions. This section should be written in the first person.
1.Watch the following video on Porter’s Five Forces: https://vimeo.com/42815405
2.Familiarise yourself with current information about Qantas Airlines: http://investor.qantas.com/annual-report-2017/
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"