As trade war escalates between US and China by imposing more tariff over each other, what happens to the condition of income inequality within US?August 2, 2019
Can the consumption of a diet high in carbohydrates and lipids produce Diabetes type 1? Please explain your answer.August 2, 2019
Conduct an Internet search for a code of ethics that aligns with Master of Public Health.
A code of ethics is important in guiding decision making, when values are in conflict, and in helping to define acceptable behavior for members of an organization. In your fourth study activity for this unit, you conducted an Internet search for a professional code of ethics from an association aligned with your field or specialization. Examine that code in preparation for this discussion. Also, refer to the assigned readings from the first study activity for this unit.
In your initial discussion post:
- Include the name of the organization that publishes the code of ethics that you found, such as the National Association for Healthcare Quality. Include the URL for the code of ethics.
- Use the information in the readings or the research you conducted to guide your choices, and complete the following:
- Identify an actual ethical challenge you have experienced or observed in you professional life (personnel issues, confidentiality, patient records, communication, et cetera) to use as a foundation for this discussion question. Remember not to include any information that might breach confidentiality.
- After selecting your ethical challenge, review the code of ethics appropriate for your profession, along with any relevant research, and determine how the ethical challenge you identified might be resolved.
- Examine the factors that contribute to the ethical challenge and how it might affect the organization.
- Propose a solution that:
- Aligns with your professional code of ethics.
- Is supported with recent relevant research.
- Explain how you, as a leader, will support and guide the process to resolve the ethical challenge.
. WITH nursingassignment.org AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
Examine the factors that contribute to the ethical challenge and how it might affect the organization. was first posted on July 20, 2019 at 9:03 am.
©2019 “nursingassignment.org”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"