Unit Learning Outcomes Assessed:
1. Explain what a computer program written in Python does and translate a given algorithm into
2. Identify and fix the various types of coding errors i.e. syntax, logical, and run-time.
3. Apply standard algorithms and libraries and import built-in modules to solve a given problem.
4. Understand and explain the basic programming constructs.
5. Understand the ICT profession and professional expectations of computer programming.
Description: Each week students were provided with three tutorial questions of varying degrees of
difficulty. These tutorial questions are available in the Tutorial Folder for each week on Blackboard.
The Interactive Tutorials are designed to assist students with the process, skills and knowledge to
answer the provided tutorial questions. Your task is to answer a selection of tutorial questions for
weeks 1 to 5 inclusive and submit these answers in a single document.
The post Explain what a computer program written in Python does and translate a given algorithm into… appeared first on Nursing Assignment.