The scope of e-commerceAugust 6, 2019
FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDUREAugust 6, 2019
Part 1: Family and/or Community Assignment
Research and develop a homework assignment/learning activity for the content area that will engage the family and/or community.
Your homework assignment/learning activity should include:
- A learning objective describing the desired learning outcome of the activity. (For example, “Students will design and implement a composting program in their community that aligns to the United States Environmental Protection Agency composting guidelines.”)
- In 100-250 words, describe the homework assignment/learning activity, and how the assignment/learning activity engages the family and community.
- Detail how family and/or community can be involved in establishing a positive learning environment, describing collaborative strategies.
Part 2: Reflection
- Methods to communicate with families and other stakeholders about the needs of students.
- Challenges teachers face when creating homework, and activities that engage family and/or community.
- The importance of engaging family and community in students’ education.
- How you will deal with concerns or issues with parents and the possible solutions to support positive collaboration.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"