Swot Analysis AdvoacyMarch 29, 2021
Initial IOM (1999)March 29, 2021
- Explain the biological principle of sexual selection
- Apply the principle of sexual selection to mate choice
- Differentiate the biology of beauty from cultural ideals
- Write one paragraph on each of your three physical traits that is found to be attractive in males (list will be provided below) and be sure to focus on the biological rather than the cultural factors.
- Address how each of the three physical factors relate to sexual selection. Offer an example for each of your three physical features to demonstrate whether it helps with advertising or competing for a mate. Be creative, yet realistic.
- Conclude with a paragraph explaining how these traits relate to mate selection and the passing of genetic material across multiple generation.
- Explain how each preference is â€˜gene deep.â€ To help you to determine the biology of beauty, review â€œThe Rules of Attraction in the Game of Loveâ€ at http://www.livescience.com/7023-rules-attraction-game-love.html and the scholarly journal entitled â€œEvolution of Human Mate Choiceâ€ at http://web.missouri.edu/~gearyd/MatechoicePDF.pdf
-MLA or APA Citations (list of references AND citations within the body of the text)
-minimum of 2-3 page papers
-12 pt font/ 1 inch margins
-papers require a turnitin.com score less than 8%
THE THREE TRAITS THAT SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT IN THIS ESSAY ARE:
1. Pheromones (scent)
2. Physique (waist to hip ratio, height)
3. Symmetrical Face
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post i need help with my anthropology essay appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"