Create a case study, 250-500-words involving a fictitious couple experiencing the stages and characteristics of romantic relationshipsSeptember 3, 2019
Antiseptics, Disinfectants And AntibioticsSeptember 3, 2019
In Weeks Two and Four, you completed PowerPoint® presentations to help the interns on the team. This week, you will combine those presentations with the following presentation to create a Training Guide for the interns. This week’s addition will help them understand IPv6, as they’re struggling with how different it seems to be from IPv4.
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation containing 10 to 12 new slides. Include detailed speaker notes with each slide. The presentation should help them with the questions they have as follows:
- Why was it necessary to implement IPv6? Logically support your rationale.
- How do you properly abbreviate an IPv6 address? Provide a detailed example.
- What two 64-bit parts are contained in an IPv6 address, and what does each part represent? Provide a detailed example.
- What is the difference between an anycast address and a unicast address? Logically describe the important differences.
- How can you easily identify IPv6 multicast addresses? Provide a good example.
- What commands are used to apply initial router configurations? Provide an example from one of the labs.
- What commands are used to apply the VLANs and Trunk configurations? Provide an example from one of the labs.
Combine these slides with the slides from Weeks Two and Four. Add in Training Guide Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides.
The slides from Weeks Two and Four covered the following:
- A concise overall description of an IPv4 based WAN
- An accurate depiction of how to calculate a subnet ID and subnet broadcast address
- A clear explanation of how to test for overlap in a VLSM scheme and troubleshoot issues that may arise from the overlap
- A complete step-by-step illustration of how to add a new subnet
- Accurately describe the uses of ACLs, NAT, and PAT
- Identify best practices to secure your network. Provide at least three best practices.
- Completely Identify security features and commands needed to implement the security best practices recommended
- A complete step-by-step illustration of how to configure the security features on a router
- Identify troubleshooting tools needed to verify and manage your security settings. Identify at least three tools.
Overall, the presentation will have 10 to 12 new slides, the slides from Weeks Two and Four (12 to 16 slides), plus new Introduction, Conclusion and Reference slides.
All references need to adhere to APA guidelines, and images should not be copied unless author permission is obtained or copyright free images are used.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Identify troubleshooting tools needed to verify and manage your security settings. Identify at least three tools. was first posted on September 3, 2019 at 2:12 pm.
©2019 "best essay writing service UK". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"