What type of test is set up with these hypotheses, a directional test or a nondirectional test?April 20, 2022
The Marketing Budget and Ethical ConsiderationsApril 20, 2022
You want to create a study to examine the psychological factors affecting how teenagers in an impoverished urban area spend their time outside of school. For this assignment, you will design this study. Below is a list of each of the components on which you will be evaluated. You will be evaluated based on the following:
- Use of the scientific method.
- Discussion of which methods you used, why, and potential sources of error.
- Explanation of the relationship between the hypothesis vs. the null hypothesis; and connection to your study.
- Analysis of potential ethical issues, their importance in research, and how to address them.
- Discussion of potential issues regarding culture, gender, diversity, or the environment and how to address them.
- Explanation of which types of sources were used and how these choices may affect results.
- An overview of how you would present your findings and why they can be classified as being within the field of psychology.
- Please provide your answers in a 2-3-page Microsoft Word document.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post InstructionsPsychological FactorsYou want to create a study to examine the psychological factors affecting how teenagers in an impoverished urban area spend their time outside of school. For this assi appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"