1. All of you have probably read quite a bit about the worlds wealthiest manBill Gates. But some of you are probably not nearly as familiar with Bill Gatess main rival and worlds seventh wealthiest man, former Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. Ellison recently retired as Chief Executive officer (CEO) but is still active as the chair of Oracles board of directors. Unlike Gates, who is relatively reserved, Ellison is known for his extravagant lifestyle and boastful interviews.
The rivalry between Ellison and Gates is legendary, but not quite as much is known about Ellisons leadership style. He has been described as a jerk, and his managerial style has been described as take no prisoners. While he is unquestionably a powerful leader, he has also been criticized for spending a lot of time playing golf while leaving many leadership duties to his subordinates.
2. How would you describe Ellisons leadership style?
3. How would you describe Ellisons personality and leadership traits?
4. Would you describe Ellisons behavior as being task-oriented, or people/relationship-oriented?
5. Would you describe Ellisons leadership style as diverse and inclusive? If so or if not, please explain your response.
The post LEADERSHIP TRAITS, BEHAVIORS, AND STYLES appeared first on nursing writers.