writing report for meeting quot audio recording quotMarch 29, 2021
quot theology quot essay 900 wordsMarch 29, 2021
- Read the scenario below.
- Respond to the questions in full sentences. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling
- Why is information on health literacy essential for this group?
- What is the initial step you would take before designing the program?
- What role/function would you play in the beginning of the assessment phase?
- What role/function would you play at the end of the program?
- What additional resources would be needed to implement this program?
As a Community Health Nurse, you are assigned to develop a health literacy program at the Yvonne Learning Center to promote health literacy in a low-income urban area. This program will focus on children ages 3-7 years old, 9-12 years old and 14 to 18 years old.
You will provide basic health information and services about health and teach the children about their bodies and how having a positive attitude and good behaviors influence their health in general.
The goal of information literacy is to promote self-learning and the ability to be self-sufficient.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post literacy program appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"