I need 4-5 primary source research articles related to “How will implementing a consistent routine affect my students’ behavior?” for this assignment
A primary research article is an article written by the researchers who describe their own study.
Assessment Context: This assessment is used in the M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction program, the M.Ed. in Administration program, the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program, the M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education program, and the M.Ed. in Special Education program. The assessment measures the candidate’s understanding and application of research methodologies in education. The minimum passing score for this critical assessment is 88 points.
Note: This course includes this assignment as a critical assessment documenting your learning on the national standards listed below. Please see the course syllabus or further information on the critical assessment policy. It is important to review the materials below and the critical assessment rubric before you begin this assignment.
Part 1: Critical Assessment – Literature Review
Write a 5- to 8-page literature review related to your research question or thesis statement. Your textbook (McMillan, 2012) includes an excellent definition of, and step-by-step instructions for, writing a literature review in chapter 3. Use the following instructions to complete your literature review.
1. In addition to the research articles you found earlier this week, locate and use 2-5 additional sources related to your research question or thesis statement.
2. Analyze the literature and write a scholarly review of the 5-8 sources as they pertain to your question/statement.
3. Use the Sample Literature Review and the APA Checklist as guidelines for your writing. The Sample Literature Review is a full review from a thesis paper. For this assignment, your literature review needs to be only 5-8 pages (double-spaced, 12 point, APA format). You will expand on this review in your M.Ed. capstone research course.
4. Use the Literature Review Template to write your literature review.
5. Include a reference page with proper APA style and formatting. Please refer the Sample Paper with APA Formatting (Purdue University, Online Writing Lab, 2014) if you need additional help in ensuring that your paper follows APA formatting and style.
6. Submit the paper to Turnitin and make any corrections that are required before uploading your paper to Blackboard.
The post Literature Review-Education first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.