Identify and describe five scientific methods of research inquiry and how you would apply them to a research Project.June 20, 2019
Where do we go from here? Given very rapid technological, climatic, social, and economic and other changes occurring in the world, how do you see life in the next 50 years?June 20, 2019
Resource: Week 1 topic and the “Opposing Viewpoints in Context.”
Optional Resource: Writing Resources lab
- Locate the topic you chose in Week 1 using the “Opposing Viewpoints in Context.”
- Select two viewpoints from those listed on the page.
- Write a 200- to 300-word essay on your topic that includes responses to the following:
- Introduce the topic you selected and briefly discuss why people might think differently about the topic. (50 to 75 words)
- Explain the two different viewpoints you selected. The goal of your explanation is to help your reader understand the reasoning for each viewpoint. (100 to 150 words total)
- For each viewpoint, identify one intellectual standard of thinking that is used well and one that is lacking. Review the intellectual standards of thinking discussed on p. 91 and Exhibit 5.1 on p. 102 of Ch. 5 of your text. (50 to 75 words total
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Locate the topic you chose in Week 1 using the “Opposing Viewpoints in Context.” was first posted on June 20, 2019 at 8:41 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"