Product OfferingsAugust 6, 2019
Information SystemAugust 6, 2019
Develop an organizational profile for a company’s marketing environment and a short analysis of the value of secondary sources. There is no page limit for this assessment.
Understanding and tracking the marketing environment is a critical marketing function, focusing on the customer as the center of the organization’s attention. The organization can, and usually does, adjust its products, pricing, promotion, and place (distribution) to meet customer needs and to react to external forces.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Examine the basic marketing models for a business or organization.
- Explain how characteristics of the U.S. economy affect a company’s retail operations.
- Explain how characteristics of the global economy affect a company’s retail operations.
- Explain how characteristics of the legal and regulatory environment that affect a company’s retail operations.
- Explain how characteristics of the technological forces affect a company’s retail operations.
- Competency 2: Relate the importance of an integrated marketing program to the economic impact of a business.
- Explain how secondary sources of information can be used in developing an integrated marketing plan.
- Analyze the value of secondary sources of information to business economic success.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"