karthik discussion and xavier reply 1March 29, 2021
final project 301March 29, 2021
1. Complete a mock interview in Optimal Resume using the following steps:
- Log into Optimal Resume and click on â€œCreate New Interviewâ€ under the INTERVIEWS tool within the Document Center
- Name the interview and then click â€œSTART INTERVIEWâ€
- Select Interview Type by clicking on a selection with (10) interview questions from the list of selection on the left-hand side
- Next Select â€œTextâ€ under Format on the right-hand side
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click â€œCONTINUE INTERVIEWâ€
Once you have responded to each of the 10 questions with a well thought-out, professional response, you will share the link of your mock interview with your instructor through the course drop-box by using the steps listed below.
- Select the Share button in the blue tool bar
- Hover over the link provided
- Right click and copy the link
- Paste the link into the assignment drop box
2. Imagine that the mock interview that you just completed was with a hiring manager at the organization where you would like to be employed. Compose a short thank-you letter expressing your thanks for their time; highlighting how your skills align to the position and that you are looking forward to hearing from them. Please note that spelling and grammar will be assessed.
- Proper salutation
- At least 2-3 sentences in the body of the thank you letter
- Proper closing
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"