BLOOD MINERALSJuly 30, 2019
Strategic Marketing On Proctor & GambleJuly 30, 2019
- Business, organizational problem, or topic
- Problem statement
Purpose of the Study
- One research question
- Hypothesis regarding the research question
- provide your rationale for selecting your proposed research strategy
- Research strategy that you will use to explore the problem
- Method for securing the sample population
- Method for delivery of the survey instrument
- Research instrument to collect data
- Include a copy of the actual survey, complete with the introduction to the study (including all of the ethical considerations that should be included in the survey introduction.
The following information MUST be included:
- The business, organizational problem, or topic
- The problem statement
- The research strategy that you will use to explore the problem
- 1 research question
- Your rationale for selecting your proposed research strategy
- 1 research instrument that you will use to collect data
- A questionnaire or survey with at least 5 research questions for the study
- Survey example:
- What do you know about Brand X?
- Would you be willing to try Brand X if a free sample was available?
- If you answered yes to Question 2, please explain why.
- What is one of the most important features of a product for you?
- How do you decide what product to buy?
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"