As an epidemiologist investigating an outbreak of Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV), you are tasked with developing an eight-to-ten item interview to investigate the situation. You will also write a brief report that explains the interview and who you would choose to interview to gather your information.
The interview should meet the requirements found in the â€œInterview Protocol Checklistâ€ and include the following:
- A heading
- Instructions to the interviewer (opening statements)
- The key research questions to be asked (recommend eight-to-ten questions)
- Probes to follow key questions
- Transition messages for the interviewer
- Space for recording the interviewerâ€s comments
- Space for the researcher to record reflective notes
Your brief report should address the following:
- An explanation of your interview questions;
Be sure to include general and specific information you would need to know from those you are interviewing.
Your questionnaire and paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- The questionnaire should consist of eight-to-ten questions.
- The paper should be at least two pages in length, not including the cover sheet, reference page, and interview pages.
- Formatted according to APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
- Provide support for your report with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
- Please use the following sources to help you develop the interview protocol.
“. WITH Assignment Hub AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
outbreak investigation was first posted on February 21, 2020 at 9:28 am.
©2019 "Assignment Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com