reflective paper on class learning 2June 1, 2021
WHY WOULD IT BE IMPORTANT TO INTRODUCE THE CLINICIANS TO STANDARDIZED TERMINOLOGIES AND INVOLVE THEM IN DISCUSSIONS ABOUT EHRS BEFORE CONTACTING POTENTIAL SOFTWARE VENDORS, OR SHOULD YOU USE THE REVERSE APPROACH?June 1, 2021
A 7-year-old boy has a one-week history of leg pains. He wakes up at night and cries because his legs hurt; however, during the day, he feels fine with no pain and no movement limitations. He has no history of trauma, fever, or joint swelling. The family history is negative for rheumatic or collagen vascular disease. The boy’s height and weight are at the 50th percentile for age, he is afebrile, and the physical examination is unremarkable.Questions
- What are 3 differential diagnoses of leg pains in school-age children? Include the pathophysiology of the 3 differentials.
- What laboratory or radiographic studies are appropriate for children with leg pains? Explain
- How do musculoskeletal injuries in children differ from those in adults? In terms of injury type and location.
- How does the nurse practitioner decide the extent of the diagnostic work-up in a child with extremity pain?
- What fractures are common in pediatric patients, and what are the ages associated with them?
- Choosing one of the diagnoses youâ€ve come with; how would you treat the condition?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Pain in legs appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"