Max Points: 150
Interview a patient with a chronic pulmonary health condition who is on at least two medications.
In a 1,350-1,600-word paper, discuss the following:
- Obtain a complete health history.
- Obtain a complete medication history, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs or supplements.
- Analyze the client’s current knowledge level of medications and compliance with the prescribed dosing and administration.
- For each medication, identify the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, dose, route of administration, side effects, adverse reactions, any drug interactions, potential safety issues, and the impact on the client’s health status.
- Formulate possible interventions related to lack of drug efficacy, lack of client knowledge, or client compliance issues as identified during the interview.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Patient Interview Paper appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
Patient Interview Paper was first posted on July 10, 2019 at 9:10 am.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"