Operant ConditioningJuly 9, 2019
Encountering JesusJuly 9, 2019
- Myers, D.G., & Twenge, J.M. (2012). Social Psychology (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education. (ISBN: 978-0-07-803529-6)
- In Chapter 2 the following concepts are described and discussed: self-efficacy, locus of control, and learned helplessness.
- Reflect on the following questions about your worldview of how much “control” you believe you have in life:
- How much do you think you are in control of your life?
- How does your view of control relate to setbacks in your life? How does it relate to how you explain or deal with tragic events (either personal or in the world?)
- How can individuals’ personal faith influence their concept of control?
- Cite two sources using APA style. Your textbook can be used as one of the sources.
- Make initial post
- 250-300 words
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"