Read this case “Jane’s Dilemma—Hiring the Development Director”
( the link has two pages for the case )
and write a 4-6-page case analysis addressing the following questions. Please answer each question in details. You will use the Q& A format for this case analysis, and keep in mind that you need to elaborate your answers, which means that I expect your answer to each question to be at least a paragraph and not a short sentence or bullet points.
The case analysis should be double-spaced, in a 12-point Times New Roman font, and with 1-inch margin.
The grade for this case study assignment is based on the originality, insightfulness, and overall quality of your analyses. Other factors in your grade are (1) adherence to any guidelines distributed in class; (2) style, grammar, reference of the paper; and (3) your ability to express critical thinking.
1. What are Jane’s options, and what are the pros and cons of each option?
2. Should Jane report the offer she received from Bernie to anyone within or outside of her organization?
3. How much should the fact that Jane needs to maintain her income to support her mother’s nursing home costs factor into her decision? Discuss any conflict between Jane’s ethical responsibility to act in the best interests of the organization and the need to serve her own interests, and how such a conflict should be resolved.
4. How much does the fact that these two organizations are likely to merge sometime in the near future factor into her decision?
5. Discuss the ethics of each of the fundraising strategies used by Bernie Plotkoff.
6. Discuss what is appropriate with respect to prospect research and what are some of the prospect research techniques that might cross the line of acceptability, even if they are effective.
7. Discuss the pros and cons of paying fundraisers based on the amount they raise. Why do almost all organizations that represent fundraisers have ethics codes that consider compensation based on the amount a fundraiser raises to be unethical?
You will use the Q& A format for this case analysis, and keep in mind that you need to elaborate your answers, which means that I expect your answer to each question to be at least a paragraph and not a short sentence or bullet points.
“Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!”
The post >Philosophy homework help appeared first on Coursework Geeks.