Writing a Critical essay
Subramanian and his associates (1993) studied scanning and performance in US Fortune 500 companies and found support for a relationship between business performances (higher growth and profitability) and advanced External and Industry environmental scanning.October 10, 2021
the risks to the organization if the initiative is not implementedOctober 10, 2021
Familiarize yourself with the following terms and concepts discussed this week in preparation for completion of this assignment: market capitalization, economic value created, sustainable strategy, business-level strategy, differentiation strategy, strategy canvas.
Create a 700 to 1,050-word entry in your strategic management research journal (APA Paper). You will use information from this entry in your presentation due in Week 5. Respond to the following prompts in your journal entry:
- Describe the role of strategic planning in achieving a competitive advantage.
- Assess Caterpillar Inc. to determine whether their top focus is accounting profitability, shareholder value creation, or economic value creation.
- Assess whether Caterpillar Inc. leverages the appropriate value and cost drivers for their business strategy.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of Caterpillar Inc’s competitive advantages.
- Evaluate the influence of ethics, social responsibility, and legal considerations on strategic planning.
- Discuss the value of corporate social responsibility (CSR), and determine if Caterpillar Inc.’s CSR meets those values.
- Analyze the role of ethics and social responsibility in developing Caterpillar Inc.’s strategic plan while considering stakeholder needs and agenda.
Please use APA criteria for creating your journal (APA Paper).
Use this website for Caterpillar info :
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"