What is proper etiquette for a job interview?
B. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
As a Nurse practitioner:
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please describe plans for education and career advancement in the near future
2. What are your career aspirations?
3. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting?
4. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to this clinical practice?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
6. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
7. How do you get along with your staff at your current position?
8. Why should we hire you?
9. What salary are you seeking?