I need help with a discussion question- a comparison (similarities and differences) of dissociative identity disorder and one other dissociative disorderSeptember 9, 2021
Testing issuesSeptember 9, 2021
how has social media affected relationships
Now that you have written the outline for your essay, it is time to write the first draft. Please access your resources through the resources tab, and then course materials. These resources can be found under “other.”
- Review the attached “Writing a Five-Paragraph Essay” resource to help guide you through the structure of a five-paragraph essay.
- Review the media piece The Writing Process to help you prepare your first draft.
- Review your outline feedback from your instructor to help you prepare your first draft.
- Write the first draft of your five-paragraph expository essay, which should be 750-1,000 words.
- Review the First Draft Rubric to help you make sure all elements are present in your essay. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Review the attached “Essay Checklist” to help you review and make sure your essay includes the following:
- An introductory paragraph with a thesis statement.
- Three body or supporting paragraphs.
- A concluding paragraph.
- In-text citations and a reference page. (Remember to reference and cite any supporting information you are taking from your articles-if it is not your original thought, there needs to be a citation and reference.)
MUST PASS TURN IT IN WITH LESS THAN 5%
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Review the attached “Writing a Five-Paragraph Essay” resource to help guide you through the structure of a five-paragraph essay. appeared first on Coursework Research.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"