Power In OrganizationsJuly 24, 2019
Emergency Plan For The Older AdultJuly 24, 2019
- What are three broad mechanisms that malware can use to propagate?
- What are four broad categories of payloads that malware may carry?
- What are typical phases of operation of a virus or worm?
- What mechanisms can a virus use to conceal itself?
- What is the difference between machine-executable and macro viruses?
- What means can a worm use to access remote systems to propagate?
- What is a “drive-by-download” and how does it differ from a worm?
- What is a “logic bomb”?
- Differentiate among the following: a backdoor, a bot, a keylogger, spyware, and a rootkit? Can they all be present in the same malware?
- List some of the different levels in a system that a rootkit may use.
- Describe some malware countermeasure elements.
- List three places malware mitigation mechanisms may be located.
- Briefly describe the four generations of antivirus software.
- How does behavior-blocking software work?
- What is a distributed denial-of-service system?
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"