This assignment provides the opportunity for you to specifically plan the Final Project in Week Six by brainstorming and outlining each required component of your website using a mind map. For this assignment you will select a specific group at risk as a specialization. There are additional groups identified this week and listed as recommended resources to select from. These groups include child immigrants of Central America, homeless veterans, and sub-groups relating to poverty. You may also elect to focus on one of the groups or a sub-group of those already researched during Weeks One thru Five, which comprise the sections of your website.
You will then plan your content and design of this assignment using a digital mind mapping tool, such as bubble.us (Links to an external site.), coggle (Links to an external site.), Popplet (Links to an external site.), Mural.ly (Links to an external site.), or any other free digital mapping tool of your choosing. Remember to view the privacy policies of each mind mapping option, which are linked with the Recommended Resource description for each recommended tool. If you are unable to complete this assignment using a mind mapping tool, communicate the issue with your instructor before the assignment due date.
Create your assignment using the content and written communication instructions below. Use the Grading Rubric to review your assignment before submission to ensure you have met the distinguished performance for each of the components described below. For additional assistance, review the Week Five Instructor Guidance page, the Week Six Final Project description, and, if needed, contact the instructor for further clarifications using the Ask Your Instructor discussion.
Content Instructions Using one of the recommended mind mapping tools or another of your own selection, create your assignment to include the following content components. Criterion labels from this list should be used as markers for your mind map to organize your information. A sample mind map using Popplet (Links to an external site.) is available in the Instructor Guidance for this week.
· Central Marker: Group at Risk Specialization (1 point): State the group at risk you have chosen as your specialization.
· Marker: Overview Page Components (3 points): Include notes for each required component for the specialization overview page including; the targeted populations website is intended for, associated risk indicators and implications of the selected group at risk, statistical data, and supporting resources.
· Marker: Strategies Page Components (4 points): Include notes for each required component for the specialization strategies page including; resilience indicators, three strategies (including one from Rubin (2012) and one team-based approach), potential/intended outcomes, and supporting resources.
· Marker: Resources Page Components (1 point): Include a minimum of ten recommended resources for the specialization resources page. A combination of research-based, scholarly literature including but not limited to resources included in the course work and electronic resources from organizations related to your selected group at risk are represented.
Written Communication Instructions
· Syntax and Mechanics (1 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Written work contains no errors and is very easy to understand.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment. See full work attached