PresentationOctober 10, 2021
M2D2October 10, 2021
Assignment 3: Position Paper
This is a continuation of the second assignment and uses your accumulated research. Imagine you are two different lobbyists, supporting two different sides of the policy issue you wrote about in Assignment 2. Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
- Write a one-page position in favor of the policy.
- Write a one-page position against the policy.
- Write a one-page response to the argument in favor of the policy.
- Write a one-page response to the argument against the policy.
- Use at least two (2) of the following arguments from Chapter 10 in your paper: normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence arguments. Clearly label these to receive credit.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than â€œ.govâ€ do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the studentâ€s name, the professorâ€s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze how historical trends and conditions have affected social, political, and management theories, and how they have influenced the evolution of public administration in theory and practice.
- Understand how relationships between participants in the policy process (including official and nonofficial actors) influence the policy process.
- Interpret what public policy is and how it is created.
- Understand the different policy types, and how policy type influences policy design, policy tool choice, and implementation.
- Analyze ethical issues and standards that influence public policy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.
- Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post this is a continuation of the second assignment and uses your accumulated research 1 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"