Respond to the following:
1. Develop an elevator pitch for your NAB business using the tips provided below. Use quotation marks for the elevator speech.
1. Explain the rationale for its components.
Watch the following Lynda.com videos from the video series Giving Your Elevator Pitch with Todd Dewett (use your student login for Lynda.com if prompted):
· Benefits to an Elevator Pitch (2:01)
· Making an Initial Connection (2:43)
· Structuring your Pitch (3:57)
Review the attached pdf article below (includes an example) about the 3 steps to include in your elevator pitch.
To help you address this section:
Video explaining how to complete week 9 discussion
Factors to consider:
· Speech is confident, not arrogant
· Use of positive and compelling words
· Short in duration (about 30 seconds)
· General to the industry in question
· Specific to the company’s mission and company’s values
Challenge for you: make the elevator speech portion a video and include it in your response!