Use the Cooperative learning model (Estes and Mintz, 2016). Which is an Instructional Design model.
Write a 350- to 700-word outline for a professional development workshop at the nursing college, that could be used to train your nursing colleagues, Instructors. Even though this says outline, you are outlining the ideas for the workshop, so you can have paragraphs and bullet lists and do not have to stick to an outline format.
NOTE: You are using this model to teach your nursing educator colleagues. You are not teaching them how to use the model. Choose content to teach that would be appropriate for professional development in nursing education
Address the following in your outline:
HINT: Use these below as your sections and headings to clearly indicate what parts of your paper address each area. I do not want to have to guess/figure out where you have responded to each requirement.
· How can you use this model to train your colleagues?
· How will you set up the environment?
· What materials will you need?
· What are the objectives and outcomes of your workshop?
· How will you evaluate your own instruction, i.e., how will you know you have met your objectives?
Include at least 5 scholarly references in your outline.
The post Write a 350- to 700-word outline for a professional development workshop at the nursing college, appeared first on nursing assignment tutor.